Τρίτη 17 Αυγούστου 2010

Hipstamatic - Lense & film comparison!


The Hipstamatic app for the iPhone... what can I say? Probably the best app I have on my iPhone (& certainly a main reason to get hte darn thing in the first place!).

IMG_0496

Those vintage lookin' pics are so realistic, so... analogue... you can't stop taking pictures.

And the possibilities are also many, with all the accessories you can buy from the app, different films & lenses (not to mention the "flash" option). So in a matter of days if not hours I bought all the additional stuff... My problem afterwards was that I had TOO MANY options to deal with!

IMG_0395

I mean I wanted to take a picture but I couldn't figure out which feature combination to use! And the Hisptamatic App website isn't really descriptive of its products.

If you take a look at http://hipstamaticapp.com/equipment.html you find descriptions like e.g. for the Helga Viking lense: "Helga was a big woman, but the fat lady won’t sing until she gets her picture taken with this mammoth lense"... any idea what that means? me neither.


SO, I decided to take a picture with all available combinations of lenses & films (sorry people, no flash! I have a life every now & then) so that everyone (including myself) can figure out what the differences between all the options we have with this app.

Photo take with original iPhone photo app

This is the original picture, i.e. what I was shooting, taken with the original iPhone camera app. All comparison naturally should be done with this photo.

Lenses
  1. John S lense with all possible film combinations
  2. Jimmy lense with all possible film combinations:
  3. Kaimal Lens lense with all possible film combinations:
  4. Helga Viking lense with all possible film combinations:
  5. Lucifer VI lense with all possible film combinations:
  6. Roboto Glitter lense with all possible film combinations:

Films
  1. Ina's 1969 film with all possible lense combinations:
  2. Kodot film with all possible lense combinations:
  3. PisTil film with all possible lense combinations:
  4. Float film with all possible lense combinations:
  5. Alfred Infrared film with all possible lense combinations:
  6. BlacKeys B+W film with all possible lense combinations:
  7. BlacKeys Supergrain film with all possible lense combinations:
  8. Blanco film with all possible lense combinations:
As for the flash accessories... no way I am doing this again!


IMG_0418

IMG_0434


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου